Share your work with the scientific community.
When editing your project, my goal is simple: to understand the science, and provide feedback and edits that allow you to clearly present your work. If the science is sound, then it should be shared with the scientific community, and I will ensure that the writing process and proficiency in English do not prevent publication.
Since everyone has a different workflow and writing process, I offer 4, 7, or 14 day turnaround times for edits. If you expect that you might require editing in less than four days, I highly suggest you contact me roughly one week in advance to ensure that I can accommodate your needs.
INCLUDED IN ALL EDITS
The following are included with any edit:
- English language and word usage
- Spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Correct terminology
- Figure, table, and reference checks (including comments to improve the clarity of figures)
- Organization and structuring of your paper
- Edits to abstracts, cover letters, highlights, and your response to reviewers
- Email communication to ensure that a single round of editing is as productive as possible
If there are consistent mistakes in your writing, I will explain the appropriate grammatical rules or writing standards, to ensure that you learn from the editing process, improving your writing. Depending on the subject of your paper, I will also provide feedback and recommendations on any apparent issues related to the scientific content of your work.
In the event that a single round of editing is not sufficient for your paper, please contact me, and we can create a personalized editing process and price.